A lot of us have love affairs to remember. Though breakups can be tough, looking back on old relationships is usually fun to reminisce about because of the memories you made together.
We listed down some celebrities you wouldn’t think had a relationship before. If you’re old enough, you’ll remember when these couples all made headlines with their relationships — but there are also some that you might be surprised ever dated at all.
1. Derek Ramsey and Solenn Heussaff – Derek admitted that his relationship with Solenn was his most “memorable and intense” one. They had a 4-year relationship and during that time, they are still far from being public figures.
2. Enrique Gil and Coleen Garcia – they were in a relationship a few months before they starred together in Good Vibes in 2011. Coleen was not ready to date a celebrity during that time, which was the reason why their relationship ended.
3. Gab Valenciano and Rachel Ann Go – their relationship started in ASAP XV but rumor has it that a third party was the cause of their break up.
4. JC intal and Ellen Adarna – Ellen referred to her relationship with JC as the “pinakamalabong six months ever in my life”. She revealed that they were really dating before.
5. Robin Padilla and Dolly Anne Carvajal – “Kailangan pa bang itanong ‘yon? Marami namang nakarelasyon niya ang nagsasabi ng sinasabi ko. Tinatratong (kang) reyna, iyon na ‘yon!” Dolly said when asked how is Robin as a boyfriend.
6. Richard Guttierrez and Anne Curtis – the “Nag-iisang Dyosa” is Richard’s first girlfriend but their relationship ended because according to Anne, they were still immature during that time.
7. Mark Anthony Fernandez and Claudine Barreto – Claudine was only 15 years old when she had a relationship with Mark Anthony. Couple tattoos on their ankles gave the hint that they were dating.
8. Jake Cuenca and Lovi Poe – the two were in a secret relationship for 2 years. This was revealed by the couple in 2014.
9. Xian Lim and Erich Gonzales – rumor has it that Xian and Erich had a relationship when they were working for the teleserye “Katorse” in 2009. Meanwhile, Xian revealed that he tried courting Erich.
10. JM de Guzman and Meg Imperial – Meg admitted that she and JM had a “mutual understanding” but didn’t continue into having a committed relationship because they were holding back each other’s feelings.
Which among these celebrity couples surprised you about their relationship? Say it with us in the comment section below!