According to the World Health Organization, prostate cancer is one of the most common causes of death among men.
Unfortunately in most cases, prostate cancer symptoms only appear in the cancer’s early development.
The symptoms of prostate cancer are different for each man so never rule out the possibility that some of these symptoms may be caused by other illnesses.
It’s extremely important, especially for men past the age of 50, to undergo medical examinations to find out potential problems in their bodies.
Protect yourself and look out for these symptoms early on to prevent any possible complications.
1. Frequent urges to urinate especially during the evening
2. Difficulties in urination when in the standing position. There is also difficulty in starting and ending the urination process.
3. Decreased flow of urine and changing the color of urine.
4. A burning sensation during urination
5. An unpleasant feeling at the beginning of the urination process
6. Pain or numbness that occurs in the hips, thighs, legs and/or lower back
7. Bone pain which may leads to fractures
8. Discomfort and Swelling in legs or pelvic area
9. Problems with ejaculation – Painful ejaculation
10. Impotence – Erectile Dysfunction
11. Blood in urine (Hematuria)
12. Blood in semen (Hematospermia)
Remember to visit your doctor if you experience any of these signs and symptoms.
BEWARE: These 12 Early Signs Of Prostate Cancer That Every Guy Needs To Know!